Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Manage Administration email address, refer specific client emails to the dedicated manager or provide appropriate information back to client or supplier.
– Coordinate with accountants: Terms of Engagement for accounting services and Fixed Price Agreements.
– Maintain a Terms of Engagement and Fixed Price Agreement register for all accounting clients.
– Liaise with clients to gather source documents for accountants’ work, check everything has been received, contact clients for any missing information.
– Facilitate ethical handover of clients.
– Preparation of Year End Report/Covering Letter/Documents to be signed using information provided by the accountant.
– Collate, PDF all finalised documents to be signed using information provided by the accountants. Send to client via electronic signing software.
– Provide requested information to Clients (e.g. company extracts, copies of trust deeds, financial and tax returns).
– Daily lodgements to the ATO (via ELS, ATO portal and or paper returns as required).
– Email Annual Company Tax Payment Reminders and follow up with client.
– Coordinate the procedure to change client contact/address details in all data bases/systems, ASIC and XPM.
– Coordinate the procedure of adding new clients to our databases ASIC and XPM.
– Process daily ATO mail through ATO Mate Software.
– Follow up unsigned Terms of Engagement with client.
– Follow up unsigned Returns for lodgement.
– Participate in external and internal training as required.
– Eventually – Schedule work for accountants based on lodgement lists.
– Eventually – Help generate/collate standardised emails to clients in response to common client queries (technical and non-technical).
Qualifications & Experience
– Good use of all Microsoft Office programs.
– Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
– High level of English, both written and verbal.
– Willingness to learn, show initiative and be a positive “team player”.
– Positive and happy attitude.
– Highest standard of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism.
– Excellent time management skills with ability to multi task.
– Common sense approach to tasks.
– Responsible and outcome focused.
– Support the entire CloudTec Accountants Team to ensure that our clients are always delighted.
– Your timely assistance of accountants and clients to ensure that work and lodgement deadlines are met for all clients.
– Your contribution to the continual enhancement of the range of products and services offered to our clients.
– Your contribution to the happy and positive working environment.