We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for Graphic Designer.
- Design, layout and format marketing and communications materials across our organization and for our clients.
- Maintain the highest standards in graphic design and produce cutting edge creative content, for both print and digital, that accurately represents The Company.
- Brainstorm new creative concepts and designs.
- Design and execute new look and feel across all digital and print material that accurately reflects new brand positioning for external clients.
- Design and produce printed collateral, e.g. product packaging, promotions, outdoor media, direct mail, advertising, direct mail, internal collateral, presentations and other print material.
- Design across all digital assets, eg website, web applications, advertising, electronic newsletters, banners, social media and other digital media.
- Degree holder in Information Technology in Graphic Design and similar
- 2-3 years’ experience in the same role
- Strong skills in Adobe CS5 Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat).
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in an agency or in-house studio.
- Previous experience working with or for construction clients developing B2B graphic design.
- Experience in WordPress and Squarespace is highly desirable.
- Experience in web development is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, good eye for clarity and legibility.
- Understanding of promotional/selling materials.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Fast, efficient, able to multi-task and use time effectively.