Reporting directly to the Profitmaster General Manager this is a career opportunity where your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work closely with the general manager to oversee daily business operations
· Ensure that members of the operations team adhere to company rules and work ethics
- Using interpersonal skills, develop and maintain a motivated and highly effective team that creates excellence in performance and monitor team members, identify training, coaching and development needs of the team and build skills through the creation of new avenues of training
- Working with the Client Relationship Executive to ensure client satisfaction is exceptional. Achieve client satisfaction goals through the development of staff skills
· Conduct and evaluate regular review of team members performance to achieve better business result and provide operational reports for the company and client in a monthly/quarterly basis or as needed by the management
· Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
· Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
· Participate as required in interviewing, training, induction, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualification:
· Has BPO experience, or Supervisory level experience
· Exceptional written and spoken English communication skills
- Good organizational skills
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and data management software.
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Should be positive, driven, and confident individual to represent the company in a very professional way
· Strong time management skills and able to work within set timeframes
Job Types: Full-time, Contract