Reporting directly to a nominated director or manager, the primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
The lead generation/research data analyst is in charge to study and collect the data, ensuring the quality and integrity, to enhance day-to-day operations and improved accuracy and efficiency in data processes, or to aid decision-making.
Data research operate several tasks, which mainly involve researching and identifying vital information, method, and developments. Work together with other to collect and understand the data. Responsible for collecting and analyzing data from CRM, websites, or other sources. Responsible for the quality, accuracy, and completeness of the data.
· Good English communication skills
· Expert in internet research
· Computer savvy
· Knowledgeable in word and spreadsheet.
· Organized in managing multiple tasks.
· Strong academic self-concept and good interpersonal skills.
· Familiar with LinkedIn and other social media platform