OVERVIEW OF ROLE
- The PA to the CEO of the Company works collaboratively with the client service team and other members of the broader team to build strong client and stakeholder relationships, as well as a sustainable and profitable business.
- The PA role has a strong focus on administrative support and works closely with the CEO to ensure all relevant matters are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- In performing their role, a PA must always strive to deliver excellent service and a focus on making it easy for all applicable parties to deal with our firm.
- Initial point of contact within our firm on behalf of the CEO via email or telephone.
- Maintain professional and efficient communication and relationships with clients, staff, stakeholders, and contacts on behalf of the CEO.
- Assist the CEO in relation to managing personal investments, personal business opportunities and attend to other matters outside of the Company Group business.
- Diary and Email management of CEO.
- Organizing personal or professional appointments, as well as the undertaking of basic personal or professional tasks, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Team
- Ensuring that all engaged client work is invoiced in a timely manner.
- Preparation of letters, other forms of communication, and reports as the need arise at the direction of the CEO.
- Organization, minute taking, and documentation of action points of all Directors meetings held.
- Assist the CEO on firm projects, as well as in any other administrative matter as required; and
- Assist any other staff member on any other matter or administrative duty when required from time to time.
- EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Proven experience in a professional business service environment.
- Sounds knowledge of general administrative procedures.
- Maturity and responsibility.
- Ability to respectfully challenge team members, potentially more senior to them, to deliver on agreed outcomes and targets.
- Commitment to staff, the firm, and to clients.
- Key focus on client service and delivery of outcomes.
- Takes responsibility for own actions and those of the team.
- Strong work ethic; and
- Commitment to own professional and personal development and the development of others/
- Computer skills.
- Hand iSOFT, Sage, MyGov, Karbon
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent