Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Assist the accounting team in the following tasks:
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies.
• Preparation of income tax returns.
• Preparation of activity statements.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Preparation of details workpapers.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Client queries and contact.
Education & Experience
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Australian public practice.
• CA/CPA qualified, or currently studying.
• Accounting degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge and experience of related computer applications.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Planning and organising.
• Strong communication skills both