Reporting directly to the Profitmaster Operations Manager and your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations and performance
• Supports operations manager and performs duties when the manager is absent or out of the office
• Ensure that members of the operations team adhere to company rules and work ethics
• Work to encourage team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training and development training.
• Conduct regular performance evaluation and report directly to the operations manager
• Communicate with teams about their performance as assigned by the operations manager
• Develop and maintain a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere
• Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
• Discover training needs and provide a list of required training
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
• Assists HR department with hiring processes and new team member training requirements.
• Plan and organize team-building activities to coordinate with the HR department
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related course
• 2-3 years’ work experience as a team leader or supervisor in a BPO company
• Good communication, written and verbal; and leadership skills
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and data management software.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Should be positive, driven, and confident individual to represent the company in a very professional way
• Strong time management skills and able to work within set timeframes