We are seeking enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team. The firm engages in flooring project in Australia, working office based in Clark Free zone area.
Working directly with the Managing Director, this role is responsible to oversee planning, execution and closing any project, including creating clear and attainable project objective, ensuring project requirements, managing the constraints of costs, time, scope and quality, whilst striving to maintain the progress and mutual interaction of various parties in such a way that reduces the risk of overall failure, maximises benefits and restricts costs.
- Ensuring all contractual agreements with clients and project participants are managed.
- Identify, maintain and manage project budgets.
- Manage commencement of project scope, schedule, cost and quality.
- Manage the project plan and schedule
- Ensure the best value in respect of negotiations/contracting with both internal and external supplier
- Provide project reports to managing director
- Understand estimating process and system including Australian standards, legislation and building code
- Liasing with customers upon completion of projects to ensure customer satisfaction and promptly resolve project issues.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
- Quote projects accurately and ensure to follow up the quoted project together with Tender facilitator
- Involves with post tender negotiations and able to review and understand contract terms and conditions.
- Degree in Civil Engineer or Project Management related course
- between 5 to 8 years of experience as project manager
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in FloorPro software
- Knowledge in Sage Evolution Software
- Organized & Tracking Project expenses
- Good negotiation & mathematical skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good leadership skills
We are genuinely seeking applicants who have proven experience and are genuinely looking to move from their current role to an exciting new opportunity. If you have the skills to fulfill this role we invite you apply as soon as possible.