We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist.
· Responsible for the recruitment process from sourcing, testing, screening, behavioral interviewing to pre-selecting of employees for final interviews.
· Maintains the work structure by creating, assessing, and updating job qualifications and functions for assigned positions.
· Creatively reach out to both active and passive candidates through various recruitment channels through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc. to meet staffing needs.
· Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
· Administrative responsibilities including scheduling, maintaining files, and data management for the Human Resources department
· Recommend ideas and strategies to improve recruitment programs.
· Maintains candidate records and documents for all interactions in the applicant tracking system.
· Responsible for the deployment of new employees (Orientation, Introduction to New employees, Preparation of ID, Biometrics, Company Email and HRIS, and Processing of office requirements).
· Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations
· Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
· Responsible to perform other related duties assigned by the HR Superior.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
· At least 4 years of experience in Recruitment reaching out to both passive and active candidates ideally in a BPO setting.
· Has excellent evidence-based and behavioral interview skills.
· Ability to come with ideas including innovative ways to recruit, ideas for events, job fairs, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Profitmaster employees share a great working environment where every individual is valued for their contribution to their client and their team. Since 2014 we have been hiring only the very best people to work with us.
We would love you to join us. Be part of our team that only works on day shift and truly assists staff to have a work-life balance. At Profitmaster, you will earn the best salary and share in an impressive range of perks and benefits. Through our training and development programs, we want you to succeed and grow in your career and your life.
Why should you consider a career at Profitmaster?
- Above-average salary and regular bonuses
- Work-life balance in a happy, family-oriented workplace
- Daily catered meal
- Company-owned shuttles to avoid public transport
- Day shift only, Monday to Friday
- Career advancement in a global work environment
- Continuing education and paid study leave
- Work in small teams in offices specially setup for social distancing
- Private health and life insurance to protect you and your family
- Strong COVID 19 office protocols and FREE vaccination
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- 8 hour shift