The Sales and Marketing Support Specialist (SAMSS) is a Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing position primarily supporting our Sales and Business Development. The SAMSS is responsible lead generation, and nurturing leads. The successful candidate will also be involved in brand building, event planning, social media and other marketing support programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementing effective marketing communications
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Qualifying prospects and closing meeting appointments
- Demonstrates products and services
- Support marketing programs for both existing and new initiatives
- Initiate and build relationships to encourage sales and business development
- Help summarize data and prepare presentations and present to the Management as required.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Supervise production of creative content, including videos and blog posts
- In conjunction with our Social Media team, run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance potential sale engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Close coordination with General Manager and CEO to implement the Sales and Marketing plan and strategy
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field with BPO experience would be an advantage
- Strong time management skills and able to work within set timeframes
- Ability to successfully execute marketing programs such as targeted direct mail and email, outside events, social media, etc.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level written and spoken English communication and networking skills.
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Should be positive, driven, and confident individual to represent the company in a very professional way
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
Performance bonus will be paid out the month below the percentage of the performance score.
Ave. Score Equivalent Bonus
100-80 100% of the agreed performance bonus
79-75 75% of the agreed performance bonus
74-69 50% of the agreed performance bonus
68 and below NO performance bonus and subject for disciplinary action
Job Type: Contract
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|