We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (INTERNAL)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries with the external accountant.
- Prepare weekly budgets/cash flow
- Prepare Individual income tax (BIR)
- Managing records and receipts of approved budgeted requisitions.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing draft Profit & loss and balance sheet reports as requested by the External Accountant.
- Preparation of Sales Invoices to client as required by BIR.
- Issuance of clients’ Official receipts upon payment as required by BIR.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of organizational products and processes for HRD.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Preparation of the Weekly Finance Packs with reports compiled from other departments.
- Inputs daily transaction journals on Xero.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations for both local & foreign accounts.
- Set up monthly accruals for the 13th month Pay and Compensable leaves payable at the end of the year.
- Preparation of Employee payroll every 15th & 30th of each month.
- Distribution of employee payslips every 15th& 30th of each month.
- Responsible for employee queries with payroll concerns.
- Preparation of employee last pay & quitclaim.
- Handles Petty Cash Fund. Responsible for immediate requisitions or payments required thru cash.
- Payment of employee contributions & loans to government agencies such as BIR, SSS, Philhealth, & Pagbig.
- Maintaining updated employee R1A status at SSS online service as well as contributions & loans postings.
- Coordinated with corporate banks regarding file upgrades, updates, & concerns.
- Preparation of 13th-month pay.
- Preparation of Alphalist of Employees.
· Bs in Accountancy graduate
· 4-5 years local experience
· Basic Xero software experience
· Analytical thinking and organize
· Willing to work on-site
Profitmaster employees share a great working environment where every individual is valued for their contribution to their client and their team. Since 2014 we have been hiring only the very best people to work with us.
We would love you to join us. Be part of our team that only works on day shift and truly assists staff to have a work-life balance. At Profitmaster, you will earn the best salary and share in an impressive range of perks and benefits. Through our training and development programs, we want you to succeed and grow in your career and your life.
Why should you consider a career at Profitmaster?
- Above-average salary and regular bonuses
- Work-life balance in a happy, family-oriented workplace
- Daily catered meal
- Company-owned shuttles to avoid public transport
- Day shift only, Monday to Friday
- Career advancement in a global work environment
- Continuing education and paid study leave
- Work in small teams in offices specially setup for social distancing
- Private health and life insurance to protect you and your family
- Strong COVID 19 office protocols and FREE vaccination
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
- 8 hour shift