– Secure and maintain financial information as directed by client.
– Document financial transactions by entering account transaction information into accounting software.
– Processing receipt and payments.
– Process debtor and creditor account including reconciliation.
– Outbound calls for accounts receivables management.
– Inbound calls for creditor inquiries.
– Ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliation, trial balance and financial statements preparation.
– Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
– Prepare weekly cash flow reports as directed by client.
– Maintain working papers as directed by client.
– Other adhoc tasks as required by client such as form completion, creating credit accounts, applications, managing database details on internal software.
– Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
– Ensure compliance with BAS, PAYG and superannuation requirements.
– Prepare performance reports as directed by client.
– Knowledgeable of Australian accounting software, e.g. Xero, ATO, portal, ASIC.
– Must be degree qualified, CPA is an advantage.
– Confidently liaise with different individuals including, director, banks and creditors/debtors/staff.
– Ensure work is error-free and professionally presented and complying with company’s procedures and systems.
– Maintains client’s confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Assertive and consultative communication style.
– Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
– Comfortably works with a team.
– High-level of initiative, suggests process improvements.
– Exceptional work ethic and client focus.
– Strong time management skills and able to work within frames.