Our client is an Australian Top 20 accounting firm providing a full range of services to clients for more than 50 years. The firm provides audit taxation, business services, and more.
This position is for an intermediate accountant. The duties include completing the income tax returns, preparation of financial statements, provision of tax planning services and provide support as required to a business service team under the the leadership of a manager.
Criteria to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must:
- 2-5 years’ experience in an Australian accounting firm in the business service division.
- CPA qualified or in progress.
- Have excellent bookkeeping skills and Australian income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies.
- Have experience in the preparation of FBT returns.
- Have experience in the preparation of BAS’s and payroll tax.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quality control and work papers are a necessity.
- Must be a team player, hardworking and professional.
Desired but not essential skills:
- Microsoft Office
- MYOB Accountants Enterprises
- Job Types: Contract, Permanent