Our client is an Australian Top 20 accounting firm providing a full range of services to clients in audit, taxation, business services, and more.
This is an outstanding position offering a career-minded Senior Accountant the opportunity to join and grow their skills with our existing team located in Clark. High-level responsibility is given to the successful candidate covering duties including preparation of income tax returns, preparation of financial statements and support to the business services team under the leadership of a manager or partner.
- Preparation of Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) returns
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Payroll Tax
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Accountant in an Australian accounting firm
- CPA Qualified or in progress
- Has experience preparing Australian income tax returns and business activity statements
- Demonstrates excellent bookkeeping skills using XERO, MYOB or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quality control and work papers are a necessity
- Must be a team player, hardworking and professional
– Microsoft Office
-MYOB Accountants Enterprise