Accounting & Bookkeeping Outsourcing
We provide Philippines-based offshore accounting and bookkeeping staff who are an extension to your onshore team, dedicated to providing the services required in your business.
Outsourcing Accounting: Reduce Costs and Increase Profitability
Profitmaster BPO has a dedicated team of highly-skilled accountants and bookkeepers available to provide cost effective outsource accounting solutions for your business. Our accountants have experience with the latest accounting software including Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB etc. They can easily adapt to your existing system.
With the assistance of Profitmaster offshore accountants, you can save thousands of dollars and dramatically improve your profitability. Give us a call today at +61756807878 or click here to contact us using the form below. A Profitmaster team member will call to discuss your specific requirements.
What is an Offshore Accounting Service?
Offshore accounting service is one of our most widely used BPO services. As a third-party service provider our highly skilled professionals attend to your firm’s accounting, bookkeeping, financial reporting and taxation processes at a very low cost. Profitmaster, as a third-party Australian outsourcing company providing accounting services is located overseas in the Philippines; this is known as offshore outsourcing.
Why Outsource Accounting?
Outsourced accounting suit small and medium sized business owners (SME) who don’t want to pay the high cost of an in-house accountant but still require high quality performance. By having a dedicated offshore virtual accountant, they can focus on their core business activities, maximizing efficiency and profit.
Chartered and Australian accounting firms working for multiple clients can also benefit from hiring a virtual accounting assistant. They can outsource part, or all of their tax return work to free onshore accountants to provide more high-value services to their clients. Outsourced accountants fit seamlessly into a pre-existing team for added support for your business.
Benefits of Outsourcing Accounting and Finance
Profitmaster BPO outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services guarantees the accuracy, quality, and security of your financial data while helping you save money and time. In fact, our founder is a qualified Australian Chartered Accountant. Adopting an accounting process or bookkeeping process through outsourcing experts, such as Profitmaster BPO allows you to focus on the core activities of your company. Qualified professional accountants at lower cost converts to increased profitability.
You don’t need a large business to see the benefits of outsourcing accounting work. In fact, many small to medium-sized businesses have embraced this new information technology enabled services producing lower cost and increased productivity.
When your onshore employees are freed from time-consuming tasks they can support other important areas of your business such as sales, marketing, and customer support. Accountants and SME’s save more money in a year through outsourcing bookkeeping and accounting tasks, than having their own book keeper working full time onshore.
Accounting outsourcing is also an effective management tool, with many companies incorporating outsourcing as one of their strategies in business planning. Profitmaster BPO is a highly experienced accounting firm owned by an Australian Chartered Accountants. We are compliant with Australian professional accounting and ethical standards. We hold a current professional indemnity policy in Australia in accordance with Australian professional standards legislation.
Our outsourced accounting services include:
- Accounts Preparation
- Credit Control
- Debt Collectors
- Expense Claims
- Payment Chasing
- Payment Processing
- Year End Preparations
- ……….and more
- Quick Books
How Does It Work?
- Send us your accounting requirement
- We send you shortlisted candidates based from your requirements
- We organise and facilitate interview sessions with endorsed candidates
- You select who you would like to hire
- Special training is provided for your offshore accountant
- Work directly with your outsourced accountant and set tasks and outcomes
Accounting Q & A
- You get access to the vast talent pool of accountants in the Philippines.
- You participate actively in the hiring process.
- You have overall project management authority.
- You have a dedicated team leader who works in the office with your offshore staff, guiding and motivating them to stay focused.
- Collaborating with your online professional accountant resembles dealing with an internal staff member.
- We have a secured work area equipped with bio-metric tracking, CCTV surveillance systems, and strict data safety policies to our staff to ensure we comply with all local legislation and to keep your information secure with us.
- We provide professional development training to your team to ensure efficient and high-quality performance for the success of your business.
- We handle the complexity of human resources of your team member including payroll, benefits, and employment laws and regulations.
- We work with numerous SMEs finance and accounting. Our accounting professionals understand what works and will ensure to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the accounting function within your business.
- We also provide other BPO services aside from offshore accounting service, so as your business expands we can provide the support needed.
- Our office becomes an extension of your own local office in Australia
- All the best and latest hardware and software
- Latest communication systems like video conferencing, remote desktop etc.
- Dedicated IT who promptly fix any IT-related issues of your remote worker
- HR who provides the needs of your virtual accountant
- We take care of all employee benefits like employment taxes and insurance etc.